- Personal vocal development.
- Solving one’s own and other singers’ common technical vocal issues
- Update, working & improving technical vocal problems as well as using a musical & artistic approach to singing, expression, improvisation, phrasing, rhythm & effects.
- Musical and artistic approach to singing
- Performance & stage appearance.
- Working with the vocal effects
- Microphone technique
Advantages by attending
- Get new inspiration to your daily work as singer and performer
- Meet fellow singers who have attended previous CVI courses.
- Be updated theoretical and practical in the latest CVT technique.
- Get updated in performance and working with the vocal effects.
- Work with defining your sound on your voice.