Please note that the various language version of the CVT book are from different years and are not all the same version. This means that some of the books are not completely updated, depending on which edition the book is. This does not mean that the books contain wrong information, just that some new information is not yet included and will be added once a new version of the language is printed.
Here is an overview of the various books, languages, and what year the latest edition was updated:
Spanish Nov 2014
Polish April 2014
Italian Nov 2013
German update Oct 2013
Netherlands update Aug 2013
Danish update Nov 2012
Finish updated in Mar 2011
French book released in fall 2010
Swedish updated Aug 2009
English book updated Apr 2021
Before you decide whether to get a book or the app, you might want to take a look on the advantages of the CVT App:
- Contains everything from the book, and much more, including:
- 323 Chapters on ‘Complete Vocal Technique’
- 950 Sound Examples in the CVT Sound Library
- 68 Offline Videos from the CVT Research Footage
- 288 Illustrations for visual explanation
- 259 Time-codes links to YouTube from published recordings by a variety of artists which represent good, “real life” examples of the techniques described by CVT.
- CVT Research footage, articles and explanations
- Always up to date, with free updates (The app is updated 1-2 times a year)
- Exist for both IOS and Android
- Universal app for iPhone & iPad
Comes in a free Intro Version, you can check out before buying.